The Mood Journal app lets people document medical, physical and emotional “moods” from a desktop or mobile device; access that information any time, anywhere, to share with professionals, chart progress, and document steps to success.
- Mobile messageBox™
- Web portals
- Email, text & mms notification
- Calendar sync
- Tele-health sessions
- Real-time feedback to improve quality of care
- Secure messaging between providers
HOW IT WORKS
Mood Journal is a mobile adherence platform to manage health. Using a PC (with a mHealthCoach widget) or virtually any mobile device, a patient can track moods, physical activities, sleep patterns, emotional triggers, daily medication schedule, and daily fluctuations in body weight.
As events are documented, they become available through the Mood Journal Portal, which organizes information into a daily diary of wellbeing. The portal gives a snapshot of health entries over time, which can be shared with a physician, nutritionist, therapist or other healthcare professional. This lets both patient and physician track progress and modulate treatment plans based on hard data – the portal offers a reliable record of an individual’s wellbeing over time.
The Flornce™ System Coach works between the mHealthCoach platform and the user’ interface to motivate and send reminders for medication, prescription refills, scheduled appointments and lifestyle & vitals.
OTHER MOOD JOURNAL BENEFITS
Mood Journal offers significant community-based support features, including:
- FORUMS: Flexible, powerful database-driven forums provide a way to connect with other patients who suffer similar afflictions, ailments or diseases. Mood Journal users can actively participate in their treatment by engaging with others in private user groups.
- FIND AN EXPERT: Patients can use this feature to locate their existing wellness professional, or to find a new one.
- HELP: A broad range of topics is available via online help, and the Flornce™ interactive System Coach offers a range of FAQ and virtual support.